NAME BADGE REGISTRATION
The online registration system is now open for the Manufactured in Vermont Trade Show. All attendees and exhibitors must register for a name badge to be worn at all times during the event. Name badges are complimentary and unlimited. The online registration system allows you to register yourself and/or others for name badges, and also indicate your interest in seminar attendance. If you are an exhibitor, you will also have the opportunity to purchase an optional boxed lunch.
2018 Manufactured in Vermont Supply Chain Trade Show
Thursday, September 27, 2018
9:00 am – 4:00 pm
Champlain Valley Exposition Center
Essex Junction, VT
Manufactured in Vermont is a business-to-business event for manufacturers, OEMs and sub-contractors to connect and develop business for contracts and enhanced supply chain opportunities.
Top Five Reasons to Attend:
- Network with 120 exhibitors from New England and lower Québec
- Meet buyers, suppliers and partners
- Connect with industry peers and employers
- Find Your Future Workforce with Vermont Technical College
- Attend supply chain workshops and gain industry insights
Who Should Attend?
- Supply chain professionals, including procurement and sourcing (buyers & suppliers)
- Line of business decision makers
- Research & Development (R&D)
- Business development and sales professionals in advanced manufacturing
- Professionals seeking new career opportunities in advanced manufacturing
Free parking is available at the event site (Champlain Valley Exposition, 105 Pearl Street, Essex Junction, VT 05452).
Online Registration Deadline:
Online registration will close on Monday, September 24th at noon. After this date, you can still attend the event, you will need to visit the onsite registration counter to gain access to the event.