NAME BADGE REGISTRATION
Online registration is now closed. You can still attend the event at no cost if you missed the online registration deadline. Please visit the ONSITE REGISTRATION counter at the entrance of the trade show (Expo South Facility at the Champlain Valley Exposition). Onsite registration is required to enter the trade show; name badges will be printed for you onsite. The Trade Show will be open from 9:00 am – 4:00 pm on Thursday, September 27, 2018 and the onsite registration counter will be open for the entire event.
2018 Manufactured in Vermont Supply Chain Trade Show
Thursday, September 27, 2018
9:00 am – 4:00 pm
Champlain Valley Exposition Center
Essex Junction, VT
Manufactured in Vermont is a business-to-business event for manufacturers, OEMs and sub-contractors to connect and develop business for contracts and enhanced supply chain opportunities.
Top Five Reasons to Attend:
- Network with 120 exhibitors from New England and lower Québec
- Meet buyers, suppliers and partners
- Connect with industry peers and employers
- Find Your Future Workforce with Vermont Technical College
- Attend supply chain workshops and gain industry insights
Who Should Attend?
- Supply chain professionals, including procurement and sourcing (buyers & suppliers)
- Line of business decision makers
- Research & Development (R&D)
- Business development and sales professionals in advanced manufacturing
- Professionals seeking new career opportunities in advanced manufacturing
Free parking is available at the event site (Champlain Valley Exposition, 105 Pearl Street, Essex Junction, VT 05452).
Online Registration Deadline:
Online registration will close on Monday, September 24th at noon. After this date, you can still attend the event, you will need to visit the onsite registration counter to gain access to the event.