- 10′ x 10′ booth space with:
- (1) 6 ft. x 2 ft. skirted table
- Two chairs
- Waste basket with liner
- Company ID sign with booth number
- One B2B profile per exhibitor for access to matchmaking and B2B meetings with participating exhibitors and OEMs (scheduling to begin in early August and additional B2B profiles available with sponsorship)
- Complimentary Wireless Internet Access (no password needed)
- All booth spaces are prime locations and will be visible to trade show attendees
- SER Exposition Services is the official show decorator for this event. SER will email each exhibitor the show kit and service manual. If you are interested in additional furniture, carpet, etc. for your booth space, please refer to the SER service manual for options and ordering.
Exhibitor Reference Materials
Exhibitor Name Badge Registration:
All attendees and exhibitors must register for a name badge to be worn at all times during the event. The online registration system allows you to register yourself and/or others for name badges, and also indicate your interest in seminar attendance. Visit the event website, https://manufacturedinvt.com, and click register to attend for the complete agenda, a full list of exhibitors, and additional trade show information. The Trade Show will be open from 9:00 am – 5:00 pm on Thursday, September 26, 2019 and the onsite registration counter will be open for the entire event.
Shipments should not arrive at the Champlain Valley Exposition prior to the arrival of SER Exposition Services. SER is the general services contractor for this event. All advance and direct shipments for the show must go through SER. SER will accept your materials at CVE on September 20 from 8:00 am-4:30 pm, or you should plan on shipping to the SER advance warehouse by September 12th. Contact SER to confirm any shipment arrangements (508) 757-3397. Shipments will be refused if not appropriately delivered.
Exhibit Setup and Tear Down:
Setup will be on Wednesday, September 25, from 12:00 pm – 6:00 pm and on the day of the event (Thursday, September 26) from 7:00 am – 9:00 am. All exhibits must in place by 9:00 am on the day of the event. Tear down will begin at 5:00 pm and must be completed by 7:00 pm. There is no early tear down. We require all exhibits to remain in place until 5:00 pm on day of event.
Trade Show Hours and Location:
- The Manufacturing Summit will open at 9:00 am to the public and conclude at 5:00 pm.
- The event will be held at the Champlain Valley Exposition Center, Expo south Facility, located at 105 Pearl Street, Essex Junction, Vermont 05453.
- Click here for a map and directions to the event.
B2B Meetings: Don’t Miss Your Chance to Meet with Fellow Exhibitors
As a benefit of membership and exhibiting, you will have the opportunity to request business-to-business (B2B) matchmaking meetings with other exhibitors for procurement, sourcing and supply chain opportunities. Matchmaking will take place in a designated area on the trade show floor. Beginning in early August you will receive communications from B2B/2GO, a web-based appointment scheduling and match-making service, to register your business profile and request meetings online with other registered exhibitors. Requested invitations can be accepted or declined. As a participant, you will have unique login information and be able to manage your own account. Exhibitors are encouraged to register their specialists in procurement, sourcing and supply chain to attend.