- 10′ x 10′ booth space with:
- (1) 6 ft. x 2 ft. skirted table
- Two chairs
- Waste basket with liner
- Company ID sign with booth number
- Access to exhibitor-to-exhibitor matchmaking for business-to-business (B2B) meetings with B2B Platform (scheduling to begin in early August)
- Complimentary Wireless Internet Access (no password needed)
- All booth spaces are prime locations and will be visible to trade show attendees
- SER Exposition Services is the official show decorator for this event. SER will email each exhibitor the show kit and service manual. If you are interested in additional furniture, carpet, etc. for your booth space, please refer to the SER service manual for options and ordering.
Booth Staff Registration Form:
Anyone staffing your booth (or attending the event) must have an official trade show name badge. The Booth Staff Registration Form is the easiest way to ensure all of your staff (or attendees from your company) are registered for the event and have name badges. When you return this form, any individuals listed on the form will be automatically registered for the trade show. There is no cost for this registration, and there is no limit to the number of booth staff or attendees from your company. Name badges can be picked up by the individual at registration on event day, Wednesday, September 21, 2016 beginning at 7:00 am. Registration will be located at the entrance to the trade show.
Electricity Order Form:
Electricity at exhibit spaces is available for an additional fee. Download and complete the Electrical Form. You will be sending the form and payment directly to the Champlain Valley Exposition (please refer to the form for all details). DEADLINE: Friday, September 1, 2017.
Lunch Order Form:
There will be a break in the B2B pre-scheduled meetings from 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm. This will be a good time to grab lunch and/or network on the trade show floor. The most convenient and efficient lunch option for exhibitors is to pre-order a boxed lunch. Catering vendor will be preparing the boxed lunches, there are 4 sandwich options to choose from. Your box will include a whole sandwich, chips, cookie, and a drink for $16. Please fill out the Lunch Order Form to ensure your team has a quick and easy lunch option on event day. DEADLINE: Friday, September 1, 2017. Please Note – your order will not be considered complete until payment is received by the Vermont Chamber. We will be placing a bulk order in advance of the show – incomplete orders will not be included.
Shipments should not arrive at the Champlain Valley Exposition prior to the arrival of SER Exposition Services. SER is the general services contractor for this event. All advance and direct shipments for the show must go through SER. SER will accept your materials at CVE on September 20 from 8:00 am-4:30 pm, or you should plan on shipping to the SER advance warehouse by September 12th. Contact SER to confirm any shipment arrangements (508) 757-3397. Shipments will be refused if not appropriately delivered.
Exhibit Setup and Tear Down:
Setup will be on Tuesday, September 26, from 12:00 pm – 6:00 pm and on the day of the event (Wednesday, September 27) from 7:00 am – 9:00 am. All exhibits must in place by 9:00 am on the day of the event. Tear down will begin at 4:00 pm and must be completed by 7:00 pm. There is no early tear down. We require all exhibits to remain in place until 4:00 pm on day of event.
Trade Show Hours and Location:
- Manufactured in Vermont will open at 9:00 am to the public and conclude at 4:00 pm.
- The event will be held at the Champlain Valley Exposition Center, Expo south Facility, located at 105 Pearl Street, Essex Junction, Vermont 05453.
- Click here for a map and directions to the event.
B2B Meetings: Don’t Miss Your Chance to Meet with Fellow Exhibitors
As a benefit of membership and exhibiting, you will have the opportunity to request business-to-business (B2B) matchmaking meetings with other exhibitors for procurement, sourcing and supply chain opportunities. Matchmaking will take place in a designated area on the trade show floor. Beginning in early August you will receive communications from B2B/2GO, a web-based appointment scheduling and match-making service, to register your business profile and request meetings online with other registered exhibitors. Requested invitations can be accepted or declined. As a participant, you will have unique login information and be able to manage your own account. Exhibitors are encouraged to register their specialists in procurement, sourcing and supply chain to attend.